Terms of Service
Your use of Electoral ("we" or "our") software, service and website ("Services") constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined ("Terms of Service") here. The Service and its enhancements including new tools, features and other resources are subject to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to modify the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Continued access of the Service and its use by you will constitute your consent to and acceptance of any such changes. You can review the most current version of the terms here: http://www.electoralhq.com/terms.
- You must be 13 years or older to use the Service.
- You must provide a valid email address to complete the signup and for continued use.
- You must not employ automated signups, bots or other methods to register for the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity associated with your account.
- You are responsible for complying with all necessary laws including, but not limited to copyright laws.
Cancellation and Termination
You can cancel your account at any time by contacting us.
All of your Content will be immediately deactivated or deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
Copyright and Content Ownership
All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement as per our notification and compliance policy. We reserve the right, without any obligation, and at our sole discretion, to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing and to terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights of others.
You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for any content that you post or make available in your use of the Service ("User Content").
You agree to grant us and our users a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, share, modify, create derivative works, perform and distribute your User Content solely for the purpose of operating, developing, providing and using the Service. You agree to extend limited rights necessary for our trusted third party providers in running or providing components of the Service.
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible for their availability, information, accuracy, the related content, associated products or services.
No Warranty and Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis without any warranty or condition, express , implied or statutory. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damages that may arise from such use. You expressly understand and agree that Electoral shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever (however arising, including by negligence), including but not limited to, damages related to use, misuse, reliance on, inability to use and interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service, damages incurred through any links provided on the Service and non-performance thereof and damages resulting from loss of use, profits, goodwill, sales, data or other intangible losses (even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- We reserve the right to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- There is no technical support provided except from "informational pages" or email, at our discretion.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without our express written permission.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates these Terms of Service or the intellectual property of any party.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement governing your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
These Terms of Service are effective as of January 9, 2015